Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

C.S. Dewitt Photography

Hello and welcome to C.S. Dewitt Photography. My name is Chris Buck and I started my photography business about 10 years ago. I started it as C.S. Dewitt Studios. Consequently, you my see some of my past work imprinted with this watermark.

I'm a photographer that has been taking photos for over 25 years. I live in the Atlanta, Georgia Metro area (Tyrone, GA). I'm looking to increase my experience and get involved with more photographers and model, so I can shoot at a professional level. I'm currently available TFP, TFCD or TFDVD.

I'm available for models that need a portfolio started without all the upfront cost and/or for those that need a DIFFERENT look from another EYE/Photographer. Also, I'm available to shoot; Glamour, Fashion, Swim wear, Bikini, Lingerie, Implied Nude, Artistic Nude, Fetish, Nude, Outdoor and/or Facial Close Ups. I will shoot "Anything" a Model is willing to put in front of my LENS!!! I better say, "Almost Anything"!

I have been doing photography since I was 10 years old with my Polaroid One Step Camera. My dad was an avid videographer and photographer and I decided to continue his pastime. I then purchased a couple of film cameras before I purchased a Minolta 7000. At that time it was one of the Top Film Cameras on the market. I then bought my first digital, Fuji Finepix 3000, so I could keep more personal photographs of models in-house. Camera developing stores were starting to censor and people in the store were making multiple copies of photos. I did not want my models subjected to that. My most recent purchase was a Olympus Stylus 790SW. It's a camera I can use underwater and in the elements. My future purchase will be a Nikon D90, D300, Canon EOS 50D or the New EOS 7D. I will have to do some more research and talk with other photographers.

I have traveled the World and taken photos during my travels. I have been to Turkmenibashy, Turkmenistan, Guam and Saipan in the Northern Marianna Islands and Geoji Island, South Korea.

I look forward to networking with other photographers and models.

No comments:

Post a Comment