Translate

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Implied, Topless, Nude and Erotic Nude Photographs

Let me beginning by saying I'm not an expert, however I have some knowledge.

Models and photographers need to know the different styles of adult photography.


Implied Topless Photo
Model: Sally G
Implied Photographs: strongly suggested/inferred that a model is Topless, Bottomless or Nude. Normally a model is cover by his or her hands, decorations, fabric and/or a object.








Topless Photographs: The Model is without his or her top on exposing the chest or breast.
Topless and Bound
Model: Pinup Dancer













Nude Photo
Model: Whitney











Nude Photographs: A Model is without is coverings on his or her body.

- I hear a lot of females models say, "I do Playboy Style Nudes" and she has never even looked at the Magazine. What is Playboy style nudes? High Fashion, Lingerie, elegant in scene and/or content. They believe that a model in Playboy doesn't open her legs in photos. REALLY BAD misconception.  I've been looking at Playboy for over 30 years. Trust me, the models do take open legs photos, however they are done in a tasteful manner. I've had amateur models tell me that open legs is a "pink spread" and I had to say "no it's not".

Well, lets get into Adult/Erotic Nude Photographs and "pink spreads".  A "pink spread" is when a model uses her finger(s), hand(s) and/or object to open her vagina. Or she gets into a position that her vagina spread open. This is what you would see in more Erotic Magazines.

Adult/Erotic photo
Model: Fever Dream
I believe models need to know the difference when he or she is contacting a photographer and begins to discuss what he or she will or won't do in photographs. This will eliminate a lot of misunderstanding during a photo session.

I'll make sure I keep Magazines with me, for those models that need to see the difference.

I hope this assist photographers and models alike, in setting up a proper photo session.  Speaking the proper lingo in any profession, will make things go smoother.




No comments:

Post a Comment